Sunday, February 24, 2013

Little orange powerhouse!

Did you know that....
even 1 carrot a day can cut rate of lung cancer in 1/2 ?

*That they are good for blood pressure and that they help regulate your blood sugar levels.

*                                                     *The betacaratine  in carrots is 
                                                          converted to vitamin A
                                                          in the liver

                                                        * If just these few wonderful benefits of eating carrots is not enough to make you crunch down on one of those little orange cuties right now, then all I can say is...talk to you later, I am running to my refrigerator (:

3 comments:

  1. Hisdaughter,

    I have never really cared for carrots but now that I know all that they can do for my body all I can say is...I will race you to the grocery store! Thank you for all you do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hisdaughter,
    who knew that carrots were so powerful!
    I'm with you Im gonna get me a truckload at daylight! thank you for all the wonderful research you do for us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always knew that carrots were good for my health but I didn't know just how good! Yup I will be eating them regularly from now on. Thanks so much for the heads up Hisdaughter, your the best!

    ReplyDelete